Our Mount Maunganui based client is looking for a new team member to join their hard working team.
This position reports directly into the Head Dispatcher and is a full time ongoing position working Monday to Friday (45 hours week) and one Saturday a month.
You will be a confident and competent Forklift Operator with strong customer service communication skills. It would be preferable if you had knowledge or interest in the construction industry and related products.
The role requires physicality, initiative, accuracy in reading and numbers and the importance of working in a team.
There may be other areas of the business you many need to assist with so flexibility around this is essential.
Some of your tasks will include:
* Accuracy with measuring and cutting
* Be physically fit and healthy as the role requires heavy lifting
* Processing customers orders
* Working with computer systems
* Customer services & counter sales
* Unloading and loading vehicles
In return, we offer:
* Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay cycle
* A company that cares about their people
* Variety in your role
* Safe working environment
Immediate start is required. Apply today. As this position may become permanent, you will require to have permanent residency or be a NZ Citizen.
To be considered for this role, please apply online or call the Adecco Office on 075474004.