Our client are a family owned company that designs, develops, manufactures and distributes tractor-powered mowing equipment. Their objective is to create mowing solutions that go the distance, and provide the best commercial turfing solutions, covering anywhere from world class sports areas and golf courses to royal polo fields and estates. They run a busy international trade operation and are seeking an handyman and workshop maintenance person to join their team and keep their workshop in pristine condition.
Our client are looking for part-time but experienced handyman to join their team. The right candidate will bring with a wealth of knowledge and be comfortable completing a range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Vehicle maintenance
- Painting touch ups
- Minor building repairs
- Removals and installations of office equipment
- Office cleaning duties and the likes
You do not need to have any formal qualification, but proven relevant experience in a similar or transferable field of work is necessary.
Days, hours and pay rate:
- 24 hours a week - the days and time you work are up to your discretion as long as they lie within Monday - Friday, 6:30am - 4:00pm.
- Pay rate between $23-24 per hour
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Opportunity for an ongoing and reliable role
- Learn about a global and thriving business right here in the heart of Tauranga
- A down to earth team dedicated to quality of service
Ideally you have just come from a similar role or are in a similar position currently. If you fit the above criteria and are seeking a new opportunity then this is for you!
Please apply online with your CV, or contact Grace from OneStaff Tauranga on 0800 178 233 for a confidential discussion.
Note** Client details will only be discussed with suitable candidates, and please be assured your application and details will be handled with absolute confidentiality.