- Windows Server Engineer with Strong Security experience
- Security Contract Role in an Enterprise SOC team
- Auckland CBD
Expression of interest for upcoming role: 3-6 month contract for a motivated security focused Windows Systems Engineer to:
- Deliver and Operating Security within an enterprise SOC team
- Enhance processes for email, and malware alerts and be able to document these processes
- Work with Cisco AMP, Active Directory, Powershell, SPLUNK and SIEM/Syslogs
- Cloud experience required - AWS or Azure
The role demands an experienced cloud and security focused systems engineer who is strong on Change Control processes and all associated documentation. This is not a traditional server engineering role.
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now.
Ref AK 92583
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.