Our Client in the Civil industry are looking for an experienced WTR Operator to join their team for an ongoing assignment. This role will see you operating and doing some labouring. It's for 5 days a week and could involve some weekend work. Working for a large organisation there is endless opportunity for growth and we are happy to invest in your development
We are looking for candidates who are physically fit, keen, reliable and have their own transport to get to and from work daily.
This assignment is based within the Kapiti Coast region & Otaki and will involve early morning starts and possibly some late finishes as it gets busier
* Immediate start
* Full time hours
* Working with a reputable leader in the industry
* Long-term work available for the right candidate
* Competitive hourly rate
To be successful in these roles you will need to have the following:
* Licences - W,T,R or a Class 2 and 4
* A minimum of 1 years' experience either on a roller, dozer, digger, or Class 2 or 4 truck
* Your own vehicle to get to and from work daily
* You must be physically fit and capable - and not afraid of hard work
* Have a proactive approach towards Health and Safety
* Be prepared to work as a team player
* Under-go and pass a pre-employment drug screen
These are long term roles for the right candidates. A great attitude and willingness to learn are a must and you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and contracts.
All appointments will be subject to a pre-employment drug-test and security check. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you think you have what it takes apply on-line today with your CV or contact Linda on 04 499 0344 to find out more.