Our client takes pride in keeping the Western Bay of Plenty clean and tidy.
They have a great and very busy team and are looking a for a part time cleaner to support the team. The role is primarily Saturday and Sunday approx 18 hours in total, but there may be the need to cover for other drivers during sickness and leave.
You will be responsible for cleaning the public toilets, emptying rubbish bins and any general maintenance. It is a busy role that covers a large geographical area.
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- Current and clean Class 1 licence
- Be fit and strong
- Pass a pre employment drug screen
- Hold a Constructsafe card - we can put you through this course if required
- Be available for weekend work with early starts (5am)
- Take genuine pride in your work
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please apply online now or call us 0800178233