Duties may include:
- Completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, trailer units, truck and tractor units.
- Locating sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operations; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removing defective parts by dismantling devices using hoists, cranes, hand and power tools.
- Fabricating repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintaing a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Preparing mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
Let Tradestaff find your next role, get in touch today! We will get you working faster than any other recruitment agency.
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 to speak to the Tradestaff Hamilton Team.