We are looking for more good trade assistants to come and work for Tradestaff Hamilton and be part of a great team.
Our roles vary from flexible, temporary assignments to the possibility of permanent work if you're interested in a long-term role. We can get your foot in the door with some of Hamilton's most innovative and stable companies.
If you are looking for variety in work, we can help you out.
We want people who have done these types of jobs before or are willing to give these jobs a go:
* Furniture Removal
* Saw Mill
* Car Grooming
* Food Production
* Concrete / Brick Laying
* Warehouse / Stores / Logistics
Rates vary depending on the labouring job you are doing and your skill and experience level.
We require people that:
- Are committed to high standards of health and safety in the workplace
- Are flexible and dependable
- Can provide 2 workplace references
- Are looking for short or long term assignments
- Have reliable transport and a current drivers license
- Have a great attitude and are prepared to work hard
In return, we can offer you:
- Short or long term assignments
- Competitive rates
- A strong health and safety environment
- Consultants who care about your future
To be successful in these applications you MUST provide:
* A current driver's licence (Restricted or Full)
* Your own transport to various sites
* Names & phone numbers of two recent work references.
If you are currently located in Hamilton and you can interview and start working right away hit the APPLY button now or phone 0508404040 (Freephone) or come see us at the office (31A Norton Rd, Frankton, Hamilton) with your CV & Drivers Licence.