Our client is a global company who provides water maintenance services around the Bay of Plenty region.
They are on the hunt for someone who is keen to work towards a career in water services.
This temp to perm role is a great opportunity. Competitive rates are available to reflect skillsets of the right person.
What the roles looks like:
You will be part of a team who maintains and repairs within the three water network services.
This will include:
- Maintenance and repair of pipes, leaks blockages and pump stations
- Installation of water meters
- Repair of water mains
- Installation of manholes
To be considered you will:
- Hold a full class 1 licence (WTR and Class would be a bonus)
- Be Fit and strong
- Have a great work ethic - reliable and responsible
- Be able to pass pre employment checks including MOJ and drug screen
You may have a background in plumbing or water reticulation which would be an advantage
There is an immediate start for the successful candidate. If you are interested apply online now or call 0800178233 for more information