Our nationwide client provides water maintenance services around Rotorua. They are on the hunt for someone who has experience or keen to work towards a career in water services. This permanent role is a great opportunity to work with a business who values their people.Competitive rates are available to reflect skill sets of the right person.
What the roles looks like:
You will be part of a team who maintains and repairs within the three water network services.
This will include:
- Maintenance and repair of pipes, leaks blockages and pump stations
- Repair of water mains
- Installation of manholes
- Other duties as required
- Based in Tauranga
- Plenty of variety in each day
To be considered you will:
- Hold a full class 1 licence (WTR and Class 2 would be a bonus)
- Be Fit and strong
- Have a great work ethic - reliable and responsible
- Keen to work as part of a team
- Be able to pass pre employment checks including MOJ and drug screen
You may have a background in plumbing or water reticulation which would be an advantage to your application.
There is an immediate start for the successful candidate. If you are interested apply online now or call Dylan at OneStaff 0800178233 for more information