We are looking for a full time Store Person to join our warehouse team in New Plymouth.
You must be enthusiastic, have fantastic attention to detail and be a genuine team player. Experience working in a warehouse environment would be an advantage but we are also happy to train the right person.
The role will include;
- Operating Forklifts and vehicles
- Unloading and loading goods
- Receipting products into the warehouse
- Ensuring goods are put away in correct location
- Carry out rolling stocktakes
- Picking, checking and packing stock
- Dispatching stock to customers
- Serving customers over our trade counter as required
- Provide excellent customer service to cutomers collecting goods
- Delivery duties as required
- Other duties as required
As this role is primarily based in the warehouse and is moving stock, you will need to be physically fit and able to safely lift goods that weigh up to 20kg.
It can get pretty busy, so the ability to cope well under pressure is important, as is the ability to communicate clearly with the rest of the team.
In addition to this you will have a down to earth personality, enjoy a bit of banter and be an eager team player. Attitude and reliability are key in this role, as part of a supportive and positive team you would be expected to pitch in and help wherever necessary.
Experiance and skills we are looking for
- 1-2 years warehouse experiance ideally but happy to train the right person
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a positive attitude
- Reliable, honest and punctual
- Experience with forklifts and ideally a valid licence
- Clean driver's licence and the ability to drive a manual vehicle
- Good computer skills/system savvy
- Valid and current NZ working rights
- Strong attention to detail
If 'going the extra mile' is your motto and you want to work for a successful kiwi organization who truly values their employees, then apply now and find out more!