Our client is a leading New Zealand owned distribution company. They distribute items to retailers and currently have a vacancy for a Pck Packer in their Tauriko distribution centre.
This work will include inwards goods, dispatch, picking and packing of orders, general stores duties.
The ideal candidate will be have experience, be ultra reliable and be good with numbers. You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test to be considered.
The work involves:
- Picking and packing orders ready for dispatching to our customers
- Meeting deadlines
- General warehouse duties
Ideally you are:
- Dependable and reliable
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- A team orientated person and enjoy working alongside a friendly bunch
- Fit and don't mind hard work as the role is physically demanding at times
- Have a good understanding of computers
- Good NZ geographic knowledge
If this sounds like s role for you then please contact Onestaff