Our client are importers and distributors of industrial rubber and foam products. They are looking for a staff member to join their friendly but hard working team to perform warehouse duties. Processing and packing orders, unloading containers, dealing with customers on the phone are some of the elements of the role.
You will be good with measurements, be able to lift heavy loads and have great attention to detail to be considered.
All applicants will need to be able to pass a pre employment drug screen and MOJ check.
To be considered you will
- Have experience in general warehouse duties
- Have good work ethic
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Have good attention to detail
- Have some computer skills
- Hold a current driver licence - a OSH forklift licence with F endorsement would be a bonus
- Be able to communicate in a friendly positive manner with customers and staff.
Ideally you will hold your OSH certificate and F endorsement but not essential as training can be provided
As some heavy lifting is required, an appropriate level of fitness is necessary.
Most importantly you will be flexible in nature and have proven reliability. Your hours will be 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday. We want a switched on individual who enjoys going the extra mile, assisting where required within the business and becoming a key part of their successful team.
If you have the necessary skills listed above, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply online with your CV, cover letter and references.