Our client has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Warehouse manager to take charge of their Manufacturing facility. We are looking for an exceptional warehouse team leader with a strong logistics background and warehouse management skills. The role primarily consists of managing the daily production, forecasting stock requirements to ensure production targets are met along with ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are exceeded. You will form part of the management team and work closely with the office manager & production supervisor to ensure production runs smoothly through the business.
You would be able to illustrate your previous experience in warehouse management, leadership & logistics. You would of have had a background in mentoring & developing small teams and add value to the business with the ability to take ownership of the role & further develop processes and systems. For this role, you will need to be able to follow clear operating procedures & plans, have a great eye for detail and at least three years in a previous team leader position, as you will be required to ensure that the scheduled work is completed on time with no compromise on quality.
You must have
- Min 3-5 years experience in a Warehouse management role
- Leadership to take drive the company forward
- Experience in
- Pass pre employment drug testing and criminal history check
- Be prepared to work alongside your team on a daily basis
- Current OSH fork hoist licence
- Be able to operate hand & power tools
- Be practical with excellent handyman skills
- Physically fit
- Good computer skills
- Prepared to do what it takes to add value to the business
- Excellent Numeracy & literacy
If you have the passion to add value to this company we would love to hear from you, you must be able to provide relevant references. You must be currently based in NZ to apply for this role.
Apply now with a copy of your current CV or call Rotorua Onestaff on 0800 178 233 to discuss.