Our Client is 100% Kiwi owned and operated, and has grown from humble beginnings to become New Zealand's biggest grocery distributor, and one of the country's largest organisations.
We are looking for a full time staff member who will be responsible for the receiving and dispatching of inward and outward goods. You will also have to stack and unstack products whilst being able to use our clients hand-held scanners. The work involves manual handling and pump forklifts. Along with these you must be able to work in a cold store environment. The hours of work are 7pm - 5.30am Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. We are looking for someone to start the role ASAP. If you are interested in the role please apply with an up to date CV and for any further queries please call Jack at Onestaff on 0800178233.
As the successful candidate you will have the following attributes:
* Knowledge of good warehousing standards
* Physically fit - Manual labourer is part of the role
* Knowledge of safe work practises within a warehousing environment
* A reliable and hard working person
* Be computer savvy and able to pick up computer systems easily
If you are interested in the role please apply with an up to date CV and for any further queries please call Jack at Onestaff on 0800178233.