Ideally you will:
- Have an interest or experience in Stores, warehousing & devanning
- Have an ability to understand instructions and directions
- Work well in a team environment
- An interest in training and learning new skills
- Have an understanding of picking orders
- RF Scanning Experience
Our client is an large international company with a distribution site out of Christchurch. The stock items can be smaller in size so accuracy is paramount.
The role includes:
- Providing support to the existing storemen
- Unloading containers
- Picking orders
- Putting stock away
- And general warehouse duties as required
Hours of work are: Mon-Fri 7.30am-4.30pm
Pay Rate to reflect experience
Please note a pre employment drug test and MOJ history check is part of the recruitment process.
Please apply online!