Our client brings together various parts of the supply chain to create a balance by redefining the end to end cargo flows, consolidating freight and improving connectivity between transport modes and freight hubs.
For this position you need experience in:
- Receipting inventory into CargoWise daily
- Processing outbound orders to meet pick up and delivery requests
- Co-ordinating stocktakes and cycle counts
- Reconciliation of inventory
- Maintaining CargoWise - customers, products bin locations, rate set-ups
- Tracking warehouse activity daily
- Processing write-offs
- Invoices processed as required
- Running cargo reports
- Booking transport and cargo packs in Truckmate
- Intermediate level of computer skills (Outlook, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of compliance procedures; OSH + H&S
- 3+ years experience in a customer service role
- Strong attention to detail in an administrative job
- 5+ years freight industry experience
- Honest, Reliable and enjoys a fast-paced environment
The ability to develop and advance is available with this company, and would suit a person with a great can-do attitude that is looking to learn. Not a dull moment in this job.
So if you a NZ Citizen or a Permanent Resident, have a full NZ Drivers Licence, and no criminal convictions, do not delay. Apply online today with a current up-to-date CV.