Our client located in Mount Wellington is looking for reliable voice pickers. Based in a large distribution centre, this role would involve working in a team to ensure that that finished products are properly stored and moved around the facility.
- Picking products to be dispatched.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
This role will involve heavy manual handling and the successful candidate will be able to consistently lift 25+kg.
- Warehousing experience, ideally in a distribution facility.
- Proven experience as a pick packer, preferably voice picking.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 25+kg
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment.
- Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced logistics environment.
There are currently nightshift roles available. The standard pay rate is $19.89/hr. To be considered for this role, you will need to successfully complete the Adecco pre-employment process, including a drug test and criminal background check.
If you are interested, please apply online or for further information contact:
Consultant - South Auckland Branch
09 525 03583