Our client are a local company who are looking to add additional staff to their bus repair and paint department. Our client are in an exciting period of growth and are looking to expand their already busy and progressive team!
Start date would be for the end of November.
Monday - Friday working week, with a pay rate depending on the experience and expertise you bring.
For the right person this will be an ongoing role.
- Assessing damage and deciding how best to repair it
- Removing damaged panels or parts for repair
- Filling small dents and treating rusted areas
- Fabricating new body panels and sections
- Refinishing the repair to match surrounding areas ready to paint
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience in a similar or transferable field of work to be able to hit the ground running
- Acute eye for detail
- Ability to communicate and collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to multitask
- Reliable and consistent in their work efforts and punctuality
What's in it for you:
- Reliable and full time hours
- Long term role for the right person
- An innovative, welcoming and progressive team
If you fit the above criteria and want to join a great local business then please apply online or call OneStaff Tauranga for a confidential conversation on 0800 178 233.
Note** Client details will only be discussed with suitable candidates, and please be assured your application and details will be handled with absolute confidentiality.