Adecco Christchurch have a client with an exciting opportunity for someone with experience as an Upholstery machinist. Our clients core value is shaping better lives and as a New Zealand based company they offer a truly unique and inspired offering that has revolutionised life-enhancing products to provide postural support solutions for the physically challenged and disabled.
Our client is always on the search for experienced Upholstery Machinists and offer an exciting opportunity with people that have the desired skills.
* Cutting and sewing machine cushions, backrests, inner and outer covers and accessories.
* Tailor and customise fabric to customer specification.
* Pattern making and procedure development, including measuring and cutting materials.
* Cutting, gluing and fabrication of foam assemblies to standard and customised specifications.
* Inserting foam padding and fitting of covers to professional standards.
* Assembling of harnesses observing quality control, packaging and labelling procedures.
* Any other tasks as relating to the role
Skills & Experience
* Suitably qualified by training and/or relevant work experience.
* Fantastic work ethic and standards.
* Team player and ability to work independently.
* Health and Safety awareness.
* Time management skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to follow verbal, written and pictorial instructions.
* Working within a New Zealand company with a booming global presence
* Monday - Friday, 8hrs within 7am - 5pm
* Competitive salary with a supportive team
If you have proven experience as a Machinist and are searching for a new opportunity, then this could be the role for you!
Please apply online today! Please attach an up to date CV and cover letter or to find out more about the role please call Zach on 03 3415846