Our client has been helping Kiwi's buy and sell used vehicles across NZ for over 50 years. With a brand as strong as this one, this is a great opportunity to consider. This position is an integral part of the Trucks and Machinery Team based in the Wellington Branch.
This position involves assisting with pre, during and post auction activities, including setting up and ensuring the auction runs smoothly, security of vehicles and good on site, meeting and exceeding both the buyer and seller’s needs, effective stock contract measures and timely entry of any relevant information in the operating system.
We are looking for someone with the following:
• Knowledge of trucks and heavy machinery would be an advantage
• Strong negotiation skills and natural sales ability
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Proven ability to network effectively and maintain strong relationships with all customers
• Good attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
• Confident and competent with technology
This is a full-time permanent employment opportunity. You will be paid a salary + uncapped incentives. You will be well supported by an experienced team and work for a fantastic brand. You will get to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to earn an excellent income.
A full position description will be supplied for all shortlisted applicants.
Please apply online or email your resume to Yvonne Wild, Permanent Recruitment Manager, 1st Call Recruitment, email@example.com or call 021676578 if you have any specific questions.