- Waterfront location
- Immediate start
- Corporate Head Office
Beyond Recruitment is looking for a polished and capable individual to join our client in a challenging administration role, based in the heart of Auckland's Viaduct.
You will be based in the corporate Head Office of this well-known organisation, in a busy and varied role. Reporting to a number of Specialists, there is the opportunity to develop this role and really make it your own.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cordinating training and workshop material with the National Trainer
- Support with events and function management
- PA support - diary management, email management, correspondence
- Travel arrangements for the wider team
- Website/social media updates
- Managing various supplier relationships
- Sourcing corporate gifts
- Document formatting and auditing
- Reception cover and Ad-hoc administration duties
To be successful in this role you will need to be an experienced administrator (3 - 5 years) who has worked in a similar role previously and have proven ability to work efficiently and effectively on your own steam. Attention to detail is key in all elements of the role.
You will have fast and accurate key board skills as well as be a systems savvy individual, with a flair for presentations! You will need to be well presented yourself with excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders.
The organisation prides themselves in supporting their staff through ongoing training and development. The culture is dynamic, positive and progressive.
If this role sounds like you and you are eligible to work in New Zealand then please email Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist by applying through the link below and quote reference Number: 99238