By now all sorts of people across New Zealand are starting to learn more about the success story that is OneStaff. OneStaff may be a new name in recruitment but the people behind the name have been around for well over a decade and being 100% kiwi owned, we're far happier to make a bigger investment in our staff rather than filter those $$$$ off to large global bank accounts.
It's not just because we're Kiwi owned and operated. A massive part of what makes us great are the guys and girls who work with us to fill the roles we have. It's through working every day with fantastic people that we know what's important to hard-working Kiwi's.
- We realise it's the people working for us that makes us great.
- We work hard to keep you coming home safe to your families day after day. We'll work with you and our Clients in partnership to ensure you have the right training, the right safety gear and the right support to make sure that happens. Unlike some of the other agencies, we're not going to charge you for that safety gear while you're working for us.
- We want to pay you what it takes to make sure we're supplying the very best people to our clients. If that means we have to pay higher than the other agencies then that's what we'll do to keep our staff and our clients happy
- Unlike "other agencies" we won't ask you to save your pay just to take some time off work. For every hour you work, we'll make sure that you accrue an extra bit so that your Annual Leave builds up for when you need time off work. After you've been part of the team, working for more than 6 months, we'll also make sure that you have sick leave to get you through some of those nasty bugs.
Businesses all over New Zealand are already benefiting from working with OneStaff and that means we have roles available immediately for experienced, fit and reliable Traffic Controllers in the Porirua area. Because we're prepared to pay good rates, we're looking to put together the best team possible to work for this very well-known, team of roading experts within a very well-known nationwide client.
Apart from the above attributes, in order to be successful in this role you will need to:
- Pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- A Traffic Control qualification Level 1 (minimum)
- Have 2 suitable contacts from previous employers in order for us to do background checks for your suitability.
- Above all, you'll need to be a team player who hates letting down the team.
We will be requiring staff for both day and night shifts so if you or someone you know or love is looking for a great opportunity, tell them to apply now.