Do you want a future in road works? Are you fit and able and ready to start working?
If you are reliable and willing to be flexible in the hours and days you work then we would like to talk to you.
Please be aware that some of these roles will involve early mornings and late nights including being asked to work at short notice and also needed to work away.
You will need:
- To be incredibly reliable
- Flexible in time and duties
- A high standard of health and safety
- A great attitude towards work
- Your own reliable transport
- To be fit and able to help with the heavy work, also class 1 licence is required and any extra licences or STMS level 1 will be an advantage.
If you are a qualified TC or keen to gain this the please contact us
If you are not qualified, we can support training for the right people and we offer a payment plan to help with the costs of getting you qualified.
Pre-employment checks will be carried out so you must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal history check.
Express your interest by APPLYING NOW with your Cover letter and CV and tell us why you think you're the best person for the job.
or call David 021471143
All applicants must be eligible to work in NZ