On behalf of our client, a National contractor we are seeking several Traffic Controllers (TC) who have on-site experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right people and will allow access into a reputable and experienced company.
To be successful in this role TC you will be able to demonstrate the following
* Minimum Class 1 license, Class 2 would be advantageous
* Clean driving record
* Minimum TC L1
* The ability to read, understand and implement Traffic Management Plans
This is a temporary role; however future opportunities are available for people with the right attitude and enthusiasm.
Can you demonstrate the following?
* A strong focus on safety and quality
* Construction or civil experience
* Not afraid to get your hands dirty, be fit and strong
* Provide a minimum of two work related referees
* Have good people skills and take direction
* Ability to work in a small team and have the initiative to work alone
* Take responsibility for your own work
* Keen to learn new skills
* A want to succeed
To be considered for these positions, please apply online and attach a current CV and any relevant employment related certificates.
All appointments will be subject to a pre-employment drug-test and security check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you would like to discuss either of these opportunities, please call Linda on 04 499 0344.