We are heading into our busiest time of the year, which means our client is getting ready to kick off their season and are looking for several staff to join their team.
What this also means is that this is your opportunity to get a 'real taste' of the Civil Construction industry - so if this is something you are looking for and are interested in learning more about - Traffic Management is a good place to start.
What's in it for you:
* Full-time hours
* Exposure to the civil industry - no experience required
* We will invest in your ongoing training
* A great team to alongside
We are looking for the following:
* Labourers interested in gaining a Traffic Control Qualification
* Level 1 Traffic Controllers
* STMS - all levels
To be successful in your application you will need;
* Experience in or a passion for working in civil construction
* Ideally previous work experience in a labouring role
* A minimum of a restricted licence with reliable transport
* Be physically fit and enjoy working outdoors
* Enjoy working in a tight knit team environment
* Strong Health and Safety awareness
To be eligible for this role you must provide 2 work references and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
If you have a good work ethic and have the motivation to progress your career in Civil Construction, then apply on line with an up to date CV. For any further questions call Murray at Adecco on 03 539 0514