OneStaff Rotorua are looking for Qualified Traffic Controllers in Rotorua and the surrounding areas to work in a mix of temporary or on-going roles within Civil Construction, Highway Traffic Management and Site Traffic Management.
Days of work will range between Monday - Friday with some weekends available for additional hours, and a mix of days/night shifts to fit your schedule.
To be Successful you will:
- Hold a current TC Level 1 license or be willing to renew
- Have reliable transport to and from sites
- Have excellent communication and team work skills
- Take initiative when it comes to daily tasks
- Follow direction easily
- Take an active interest in H&S in the workplace
- Having a Class 1 Drivers license would be advantageous (not necessary)
What can OneStaff offer you?
- Flexibility with Shifts
- On going training (additional licenses/qualifications)
- All PPE provided
- Support from your dedicated consultants
If this sounds like you then apply now with a current CV and two recent work references.
If you have any questions about the role then call Dylan on 0800 178 233 (Rotorua)