Our clients are well-established in the Waikato area, and in need of reliable traffic controllers as they prepare for a busy season ahead.
Traffic Controllers do a range of duties as they are a critical part of the traffic site, these could be but not limited too the following:
- Coning out of the site - this could include being harnessed onto the truck and placing cones out while the truck is driving slowly or walking along side the truck
- Using an RT - this is used as communication between the whole site, this is a critical part of the role so good communication skills is a must.
- Operating the stop/go paddle - in conjunction with using the RT you need to be vigilant of surroundings to make sure it is safe to proceed.
To be a successful candidate in this role you will need the following:
- Provide two work references
- Pass a pre employment drug and alcohol test
- Have reliable transport to and from work
- Be flexible with availability as start times and work days can vary
- Have a Traffic control licence LV1 (not essential but an advantage) or experience within the traffic management industry
If this sounds like something you could be interested in please either contact OneStaff Hamilton on 0800178233, or please apply online with your up to date CV.