We are looking to increase our team of staff in traffic management and labouring roles with our clients, as they prepare for a busy spring/summer season.
We have a Traffic Controller training course on 09 September - book now!
- Pay Rate: $19.50 - $21.00 per hour
- Projects starting mid September
- You will need Level one Traffic Control qualification and Full Class 1 Drivers license
- Road and Maintenance work in a team environment
- Plenty of hours: Monday to Friday, some Saturdays may be required. 6.00am -7.00am starts working 40+ hours per week.
On site you will be helping the STMS Supervisor with:
- Loading and unloading gear off and on the truck,
- Helping to keep the traffic flowing safely by watching, setting up barriers, signs and cones.
- Ensuring you and your team are safe - this is a role of responsibility
The job location and hours can change- so flexibility is a must. There is both day and night shifts and we will do our best to give you as much notice as possible.
Full training is given.
Ideally you will need to hold a full Class one license and level one Traffic Controller qualification. A ConstructSafe card this would be an advantage or we can put you through the training.
We have a Traffic Controller course on 09 September - there are limited places so book now.
Requirements to work for OneStaff:
- Strong & physically fit
- ID required; NZ passport OR NZ Birth Certificate & Driver's License
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol test
- Must have reliable transport
- CV, Relevant Certificates or Licences
Benefits of OneStaff:
- Paid weekly
- Working with a leading provider in the industry
- Full PPE supplied
- Support from our team
If this role sounds like you, please apply online with your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.