Trades Assistant Required
Your skills are sought after and we're offering long term opportunities with a well-known New Zealand business in Mt Maunganui, Tauranga.
Your background will be in the trades industry. You will work alongside a team of qualified trades people who will offer support and training:
- Previous experience in trades industry
- Be physically able to do lifting and loading as the role is physically demanding
- Able to operate machinery
- Experience with structural steel will be an advantage
- Be available to work 40 hours or more per week and possibly Saturdays
We offer competitive rates and fulltime hours with long term opportunities.
You will be given training on the job, but will be working unsupervised most of the time once you're established.
My client's requirements are:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Willingness to turn up to work on time and be punctual
- Good references
- Able to work hours as required
- Be able to pass a drug screen
The position is available immediately, so don't delay - submit your CV to us now by applying online. For a confidential chat, please call Linda on 07 547 4004 or email your details to email@example.com.