A nationwide production company of outdoor products has a great permanent opportunity available as a trade assistant.
This role is varied from measuring and cutting through to MIG welding aluminium components.
It is in a production environment - great team busy role.
Hours are Mon to Friday 7.30-5.00
To be considered you will need:
- Ideally some experience in production engineering - MIG welding aluminium experience is required
- Reliable transport to get to and from work
- To be good with numbers as measuring and cutting accurately is important
- Be a team player
- To be keen to learn
- To be competent with hand and power tools.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
You do not have to be a ticketed welder but some experience in MIG welding would be a bonus
- Great team environment
- Good work life balance
- Full time hours
Please apply online now with your CV and two references or call Onestaff Tauranga 0800178233