This opportunity would see you leading the testing function for one of NZ’s most popular mobile apps. With a team of around 10 experienced testers you’ll be responsible from a technical perspective, guide the testing approach, practice and direction.
You’ll be able to prove your capability and previous experience where you have developed and continuously improved the overall test strategy across all test phases. You’d be joining a high performing team and be tasked with improving the customer journey, keeping momentum with a curious and inquisitive ‘what’s next?’ mind set.
Key skills we’re looking for:
- Ideally, solid knowledge UITest/Espresso
- Previous experience of Jenkins for deployment automation
- Experience with mobile CI/CD pipeline would be highly advantageous
- Expert with at least one programming language (e.g. Java, Swift, Kotlin)
- Strong experience with Agile/Scrum.
- Self-managing, strong interpersonal skills and a natural leader
The organisation is well renowned for their work place flexibility, culture and offer one of the strongest benefits packages on the market. In return for your skills and experience you can expect a highly competitive salary plus performance related bonus.
If you are keen on this role and have the required skills and experience, apply as soon as possible. We’ll be reviewing applications daily and progressing suitable candidates quickly. For more information please contact Chris Kent on email@example.com
Please note, for this role you must be able to attend face to face interviews in Wellington at short notice and preferably have the NZ working rights already in place.