Our client is seeking a Test Lead with HRIS / Payroll experience for a contract starting from early Feb for an initial 5 month contract.
This role is to provide a specialist testing resource for our client's Integration programme of work within their HRIS team.
They are seeking the right candidate knowledge and experience in Payroll and Human Resource solutions
- Sound experience in the test life cycle and Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Functionality Testing, Web Testing, Data Conversion/Merging Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT),
- The ability to understand the principles of the project and apply testing methodology and industry practices in this context
- Able to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
- Coordination a team of testers to deliver the testing component of a complex software development project involving a third party supplier
- Experience in developing and implementing test plans, and in the preparation and execution of Test Plan and Test Cases etc.
- Estimating the effort required to provide the testing deliverables
- Knowledge and experience in the technical aspects of the use of backend testing tools for validating results
- Business process and acceptance testing experience
- Gathering and managing test data
If you have the relevant experience, especially as a Test lead in the payroll space, then 'apply' now to be added to our shortlist for consideration! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job# 96776