- Test Manager
- Short Term Contract
About the Role:
The Test Manager is responsible for leading the delivery and acceptance of all aspects of testing. This includes overseeing preparation of the test strategy/plan through to test execution, including sign-off testing for go-live. This role requires hands-on testing as well as leadership.
- Ensure that all areas of testing are managed and delivered to a professional standard and in accordance with policies, standards and procedures (both business and technical)
- Ensure that customer needs, expectations and satisfaction are proactively managed throughout the testing lifecycle though understanding of business requirements, business processes and deliverables
- Manage the testing lifecycle end to end within the Program / Project including the development of the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan;
- Ensure the application of repeatable and sound testing techniques in alignment with client Standards to confirm solutions are fit for purpose;
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by client
We require an experienced professional who can start immediately and hit the ground running. If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now or for more info email email@example.com .
Job Ref: 101566
The legal right to work in NZ is essential.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.