- Waikato based role or surrounding area
- Travel up to 4 nights out of the Waikato a month
- Genuine opportunity for growth
Our client, a leader in the industrial machinery and wholesales equipment sector are seeking an experienced Territory Manager to join their team.
To grow distribution, revenue and gross profit to the business by supporting your clients in a range of relevant ways. You will be given a portfolio of customers to manage and grow across the Waikato and greater Bay of Plenty region with up to 4 nights a month out of town. This is a remote role with a work station set up from home, so you need to feel comfortable with this (and enjoy working in this manner). Trade shows and client functions along with special projects are all part of this role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes
- NZ Sales/Account Management background
- A natural mechanical aptitude/ Degree qualified is a bonus but not essential
- Automotive or electrical background is favourable
- Previous success and wins with Business Development
- Ability to work remotely and be self-managing
- Personable, engaging and a clear communicator
- Team collaboration
In return for your success you will be rewarded with working for a hard working team who offer fantastic training and ongoing support from Manager's who are passionate about this business. You will be too. The opportunities to advance for the right people are there too. A competitive base plus car plus annual bonus make up this package along with great staff discounts.
To register your interest please apply below with your CV in Word format and quote AK 95916