Our client is New Zealand’s leading businesses in the Tech Space and now have an opportunity to bring on a talented and supportive team member. They are on the lookout for a Technical Support Coordinator for their Business Clients, and you will be responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders around telecommunications projects. There is a high level of customer services and coordination in this role, as well as administration, so you will need to bring your best game face.
Duties of the role:
- Answering Technical Queries over phone and Email
- Liaising with the Internal & External team members to find the best solution
- Providing Fibre Support in a timely manner
- Adhering to company guidelines & policies.
The right candidate must have:
- Exposure to Fibre Migrations would be desirable
- Business to Business Support Experience within IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience within a phone based role
- Extremely Technically Savvy & has used SharePoint before.
- Available Immediately until Christmas
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Base Rates with Holiday Pay
- Great office location in CBD
- Excellent Training and Fantastic Company Culture
- Exposure to one of New Zealand's leading businesses
- Standard Business hours.
If this role sounds exciting and if you are available to start immediately, please send your CV in a word.doc by following the prompts below. For any questions, please contact Reva Dalal, Recruitment Specialist on 021937783.
Ref No: 98365