Are you passionate about Technology and developing customer centric solutions?
In this newly created role, as a Technology Tribe Lead you’ll deliver on the mission and purpose while enabling Platforms and Technology strategy. Working closely with Technical Area and Platform Leads to focus on the IT maturity, supportability and resilience of the platforms within the Tribe.
Working hand in hand with business sponsors and Tribe Leads to align Technology Strategy to the business/Tribe purpose , you’ll be relentless in breaking down barriers and removing roadblocks that impact the team’s ability to deliver as the customer experience at the heart of everything you do.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about, and can deliver the following:
- Collectively work with Platform Leads and Lead Engineers to build and develop the Technical expertise and capability the teams need to deliver and drive the innovation.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and Tribe Leads to align Technology strategy to the business and Tribe purpose.
- Work with the platform lead to ensure the Tribe remains fit for purpose, well-supported and stable.
- A background in platform leadership, ideally with project management experience.
- You are a strong active Agile practitioner.
- Proven ability of leading teams through change.
- Delivery experience in Technology or the Business.
- Successfully built a network of excellent relationships and influenced across the enterprise including at Leadership and Board Level.
If successful, you’ll join a sought-after employer of choice who are renowned for their culture and technical capability; often seen as market leader within their field. In return for your skills and experience the organisation can offer an excellent package with a base salary between $160,000 to $180,000 depending on experience relevant to this role.
If you have the skills and experience as listed above, please apply as soon as possible. We will review applications daily and progress suitable candidates quickly. For further information please contact Chris Kent on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note, you should have the right to work in New Zealand already in place.
Ref No: 98469