Our client is seeking a Technical Writer to work with their security business partner and integration consultant.
You'll be responsible for and have experience in the following:
- Discover and collate information associated with Security Services
- Update and document business security requirements and security services
- Update and document current state and gap for agreed priority security services
- Identify gaps and or update technical standards associated with security services as required
- Design and document Security Services SOPs associated with security services where uplift or changes are required.
You will have immediate availability to be able to start in January. This will be an initial 3 month contract.
PLEASE NOTE: The client requires us to send suitable candidates no later than 12pm on Monday 14 January 2019.
If you are available immediately, and keen on this opportunity, we require you to please 'Apply' now to be added to our shortlist for consideration first thing Monday morning. please also provide a cover letter with your application, responding to the 'responsibilities' above, highlighting your relevant experience for what our client is asking for, your expected hourly rate and indication of your availability.
Any questions, please call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job#96487