DataPower Technical Lead | August 2019 to June 2020 | CBD
About the role:
DataPower Technical Lead contractor required for a long term contract in the CBD onsite for a banking client. You will have strong WebSphere DataPower technology skills along with WebSphere IIB and be able to lead a team.
Skills and attributes required:
· Technical Lead
· Strong understanding and practical experience with WebSphere DataPower
· Development of message flows using open-source or proprietary ESB tools and technologies Software AG, SI, Tibco, Mule
· Good Knowledge or experience in Problem analysis, Requirement Analysis, High level Design, Low-level Design, Development, Deployment process, Testing, Documentation, production support, and Configuration of the Integration Environment.
· Good knowledge on one or more relational database like IBM DB2, Oracle.
· Team Leadership experience, especially management off team members offshore
· Strong communication skills.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Candidates with the legal right to work in New Zealand are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.