This is your chance to join a New Zealand owned and operated digital consulting firm supplying enterprise solutions to major corporate and public-sector clients across the country.
The Delivery Team is tasked with the design, development and supporting high quality software solutions to an array of enterprise clients. You'll form part of a high performing and agile development team who pride themselves on quality solutions.
The skills and experience we’re seeking:
- Diverse experience with integration of Enterprise solutions
- Working with business and technical stakeholders, internal/external technical teams
- Development with Java/JEE and modern frameworks such as Spring Boot or Spring
- API design/management
- Container orchestration tools and container based technologies
- Building and deploying applications and data to cloud platforms e.g. Azure and AWS
- Agile/SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps (continuous delivery, continuous integration, test automation)
- Integration and messaging platforms with one or more of ESB (IIB), Azure API Manager, MuleSoft and Red Hat Fuse
- Streaming technologies e.g. Kafka and Spark
- OAuth and IAM integration
- Solution architecture and design
This is the chance to join a thriving and large New Zealand owned operated software solution provider whose values align with enabling other New Zealand businesses and government to provide leading edge customer experiences. They have a strong internal culture that is supportive and recognises and rewards achievement.
If you think that you have the skills and ability for the role please hit apply, for more information please contact Leah Mor on 021 743 784 or email email@example.com
Please note - only applications from candidates that have the right to work in NZ will be accepted.