Adecco Christchurch has an exciting opportunity for experienced sales people to really make their mark in the Christchurch region. We are currently working with a client who is looking to increase their market presence locally and within the South Island. Our client is on the search for stand out sales people to take them to where they want to be. This is an exciting yet challenging opportunity with huge potential to achieve at a high level.
Our client has a rapidly expanding presence in the north island. Based in Hamilton with a strong grasp of the Auckland market they are now looking to grow in the South Island. Specializing in products from High level electronics, homeware and whiteware, our client has a large product offering available to residential and commercial customer.
Duties of this roles include but are not limited to:
* Promote products and services available to clients/customers
* Evaluate Customer's existing and potential product needs
* Consistently achieve sales target on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
* Liaise with team leader on day to day activities in the field.
* Collect customer feedback around queries or complaints and resolve any issues.
* Work alongside team leader with training and development program.
* Help new and existing team members with on-field training to develop their sales and product knowledge.
* Account management of existing and new customers/clients.
* Ensuring confidentiality and privacy customer/client information.
* Regular travel within New Zealand, which may include being overnight.
Skills and experience required:
* Strong, proven sales experience
* High level communication skill, both written and oral
* 2 years plus extensive customer service skills
* knowledge of the Consumer Guarantees Act
* Intermediate numeracy skills
* Proven organizational skills
* Advance time management skills
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic sales person looking for a new exciting opportunity with a company that is in growth mode and you feel you possess the above skills, then we'd like to hear from you.
If you feel this is the role for you, please click on the APPLY button attaching a current CV and cover letter or for a private and confidential conversation, please call Zach on 03 3415846
The skills and experience above are essential as our client is looking for someone to hit the ground running and someone who is ready to make this opportunity their own.