Beyond Recruitment are working on a Database & Integration Services Team Lead role at this government organisation based in Wellington.
There are currently 4 direct reports in this team of data and integration specialists, and you will have the chance to grow & drive this while continuing to create this capability within the organisation.
We are looking for an experienced leader with a strong technical background who can both lead the team and constitute technically.
Your primary responsibilities will include;
- Leading, managing, and growing the team effectively
- Provide leadership across ICT and the business in the form or mentorship, advice, and guidance
- Provide best practice design, development, implementation, and support for all services
- Strong SQL
- Expert systems and data advice to contribute to the ICT Cloud Strategy
To be successful in this role, your experience will include;
- 5+ years’ experience leading a team of IT specialists
- Many years’ experience working with Microsoft technologies and application/database development
- Significant Integration experience
- API design, development, and management
- SDLC and Project Management
In addition to your experience above, we are looking for someone who can drive and grow this team, while leading and contributing also. You will be very strong technically and have proven leadership experience. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! Apply now via this advert or reach out to me directly – email@example.com
Ref No: 98582