This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with senior level Team Leader and B2B experience.
My client is looking for a new Team Leader to join the business and lead a small, capable, driven team of internal, phone based account managers. I am looking for strengths in managing, coaching, supporting and training others to take ownership of their accounts.
This role has a B2B portfolio with a retention and service delivery focus so experience in a product base organisation will be key to demonstrating your ability to perform in this area.
This organisation has an extensive product range and you will be assigned to a small team so your ability to full engage and develop the team’s skills and knowledge base will be key. Your team is responible for delivery of customer support and account management to a high standard and you will ensure the team has the right resources to deliver an excellent customer experience.
You will also be working closely with other Team Leaders to provide a hands on leadership style and day to day support to your own Manager.
The key qualities and experience we are looking for are:
- Experience within a B2B environment.
- A background in a Commercial or Sales Outbound environment
- Strong leadership experience
- FMCG experience would be highly desirable.
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and motivate, coach and mentor
In return the organisation offers in this role:
- Salary plus annual bonus is provided
- Standard Mon to Friday hours
- The organisation has a supportive top-down approach with a Sales Manager dedicated to supporting the team lead role
- Coaching and mentoring will be provided to the right individual - a self-starter!
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking for their next senior level Team Lead role.
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below quoting Job Number: 98195