- Permanent role
- CBD location
- Paying up to $61k depending on experience
A great opportunity to combine your strong administration experience and love for helping your colleagues in a Team Administrator role.
You will get the chance to hone your administration skills while providing support to a wider team. No day is the same in a role like this! The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced Team Administrator
- Be happy to work as part of a team
- Have administration experience
- Have had exposure to diary and event management (internal and external)
- Can arrange domestic travel and accommodation as required
- Meeting support through minutes and task co-ordination
- Produce accurate and timely reporting.
- Be experienced at managing multiple inboxes
- Have experience or some exposure to procurement tools
Why should you apply?
- Chance to get into a great government agency
- Opportunity to prove yourself as a successful and quick-thinking administrator
- Central location
- Fast-paced working environment working with a switched-on dedicated team
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the requested experience, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on (04) 473 2114 quoting job number 99009.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz