Our viaduct based well established client is looking for a Team Administrator for a long-term temp assignment. Ideally, the right Team Administrator will be responsible for delivering a variety of general tasks and specialised administrative support to the Auckland office. You will also seamlessly deliver the Auckland office’s administration and event requirements.
Duties of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Provide administrative support to enable the smooth operations
- Maintenance of office systems, resources and equipment
- Scheduling appointments
- Coordination of invitations and support for event planning and delivery
- Coordinate small projects from time to time as required
- Assist with the update of the website and social media handles (Twitter and Facebook);
- Event Administration and Support
- Travel Coordination
The right candidate must have:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative role or relevant qualification
- Ability to contribute and within a team, and build effective relationships with a range of people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and work under pressure
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office and other IT platforms for events – such as Eventbrite, Facebook, Zoom
- Strong customer focus, judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent time management
- Strong focus on quality and attention to detail
- Must hold New Zealand Citizenship.
This role is due to start immediately, it will be for 4 months initially, but given the quality of your work you may see a steady rise of work and potential extension of assignment. For any queries, please call Reva Dalal on 021 937 783 or apply following the prompts below and you will be contacted if you are successful.