This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join my client and lead / mentor a team of tax professionals. They cover a broad range of corporate tax issues and the team works with clients to deliver outstanding tax advice, exceed clients’ expectations and partnering their business to grow.
Focus is on the management of delivery of client requirements, leading by example and setting direction for a high performing team culture.
Skills and experience:
· 5-10 years’ work experience in a corporate tax advisory environment
· A professional qualification in law and / or accounting
· A strong understanding of end to end tax processes & the NZ tax environment
· Demonstrated understanding of NZ tax law
· Experience in Transaction Services, GST or any other corporate tax specialties would be beneficial
· Acting as a role model and recognising others for the impact they make.
· Delivering exceptional client service; maximising results and driving high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
· Applying knowledge of current and future tax legislation and understanding interaction across global tax functions, specifically in your areas of expertise.
· Demonstrating subject matter specialty and ability to share knowledge
The role is in the professional services industry; ideal candidates would be coming in from a professional services background and managed teams in the past.
if this is something of interest email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 021 192 9374