- 20 hours per week, 10am -2pm
- $65k pro rata
- CBD location
This is a great opportunity for a Talent Coordinator to utilise their recruitment skills in a global company.
My client is looking for an exceptional Talent Coordinator to join their team to assist with the recruitment administration. You will be organised by nature and have previous experience in a similar role. You will be supporting the Talent Advisor and the hours are 4 hours a day, 5 days a week.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous experience providing admin support to a recruitment/HR team
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organise interviews and administer psychometric testing
- Conduct phone screening and reference checks
- Provide administration assistance as required
- Have strong MS Office skills
- Be happy to pitch in where needed
If you meet the requirements above, I would love to hear from you. Send you CV today or call Bernice on 04 473 2114
Job Ref: 97227