- Systems Administrator
- Windows environment, SQL experience preferred
- Competitive salary in a supportive culture
About the company
One of Australasia’s leading organisations in their field are looking for a new Systems Administrator to join the team. You will be the sole IT person in the Auckland office, reporting to an IT Manager in Wellington. With a strong focus on creating a positive work culture, this is a great opportunity for a Graduate to join a business that values their employees and will help you to develop your IT experience and knowledge.
About the role
The IT team in this organisation are well respected throughout, with great systems already implemented they maintain a smooth performance continuously.
As a Systems Administrator you will be tasked with upholding this performance in the Auckland office with a direct line to the IT Team in Wellington should issues need to be escalated. The business runs on a Windows environment and uses SQL, experience with these would be beneficial. Training will also be provided but having a solid understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, and experience with document and practice management systems is desirable. You will be expected to build good relationships within the Auckland office as you will be first point of contact for IT issues, so good communication skills and the ability to build rapport is vital.
Skills & experience required
- Recent qualifications in Computer Science or certifications in; MCSA, MCP Microsoft, Comptia A & Comptia Networks
- Confident with the Microsoft Office suite
- SQL experience
- 1-2 years work experience in a similar environment
- Good communication skills; both verbally and written
- Responsive and pro-active response to work
- Flexible and resilient
Benefits & culture
- 37.5 hour working week
- Central location, easy commute
- Regular events and competitions throughout office
- Supportive team culture
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Emma Hart on +64 21 488 690 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 96195
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.