- ASAP start, 6 month temp assignment
- Corporate Reception/Administration Support Officer
- Wellington CBD location
- $22 per hour
We are seeking an enthusiastic and customer focussed individual with excellent communication skills to join this dedicated, fun and dynamic team. This diverse temporary assignment is split between reception and back of house administration and is a fantastic foot in the door opportunity within this organisation. If you have a strong work ethic, great attitude and an adaptable, flexible working style – this could be the role for you!
Key duties include:
- Booking and arranging travel
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Administration support duties as required
- Handling inbound/outbound mail and couriers
- Restocking and managing consumables
- Coordinating meeting rooms including set up and catering
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Facilities and maintenance support
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Flexible, positive and accommodating attitude
- Team focussed and always happy to help out where needed
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of people on all levels
- Proactive with strong ability to show initiative
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy with a strong work ethic
This is an amazing opportunity to join a friendly, supportive team within an innovative and unique local Government organisation.
Please note: All applicants must either be New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents or hold a valid New Zealand Work Visa. For any questions, please contact Erin at Beyond Recruitment on 04 472 2434.
Reference Number: 95363