Our Client is looking for an experience Stores Person to join their bustling team in Porirua for a month. Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm This role will involve controlling stock levels and stocking shelves, data entry, loading of vans and customer service.
What's in it for you:
* Monday to Friday work
* Be part of the growth and success of this company
* Rotation of tasks, from inwards/outward tool receipting, repairs.
* Based in Porirua
To be successful in your application you will need;
* Demonstrable experience in a previous Stores person
* Strong computer and communication skills.
* Be physically fit and capable of lifting up to 25kgs
* Strong work ethic including reliability and proactive thinking
* OSH or F endorsed Forklift - preferable
While it is not essential having a forklift, licence would be advantageous in this role.
To be eligible for this role you must provide 2 work references and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
If this role sounds like you then apply on line with an up to date CV.
For any further questions call Gabriella at Adecco on 04 4990344
Adecco offer further employment opportunities after this short term role has finished