This role involves both inwards and outwards goods, answering phones, stock orders for a reputable company based in Palmerston North.
What's in it for you:
- Full-time, consistent hours
- Be part of the growth and success of this company
- Rotation of tasks, from inwards/outward tool receipting, repairs.
To be successful in your application you will need:
- Previous experience as a Stores person
- Forklift license an advantage (not essential)
- Be physically fit and capable of lifting up to 20kgs
- Strong work ethic including reliability and proactive thinking
- Strong focus on health and safety
To be eligible for this role you must provide 2 work references and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
If you have a good work ethic and have the motivation to progress your career in a progressive company, then apply online with an up to date CV. For any further questions call Abi Porteous or Reama Reid at Adecco on 06 3572020